Right of revocation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a transaction for purposes which can mainly be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent vocational activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract without stating any reason within fourteen days. The revocation period is fourteen days beginning from the date
- on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, haven taken physical possession of the goods, insofar as you have ordered one or several goods within a single order and as these were or are to be delivered consistently;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Gabriela Pyka, Ottobrunner Strasse 29, 85640 Putzbrunn, Phone: +49 89 605187, Fax: +49 89 60668880, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can therefore use the exemplary withdrawal form attached which, however, is not mandatory.
In order to observe the revocation term, it is sufficient to send your announcement on the exercise of your cancellation right before the withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of all the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the standard and cheapest delivery type offered by us), and repay these immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive the notification about your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we explicitly agreed something else with you; you won’t be charged fees due to the repayment in any cases.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods again, or until you have provided evidence of having sent the goods back, according to which is the earlier point of time.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of fourteen days expires.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for possible deterioration of the goods if this depreciation is a result of a handling caused by you which is not necessary in order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Expiration Criteria
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their manufacture an individual choice or decision by the consumer is essential, or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (custom-made articles);
- for the supply of goods that may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would pass quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed in the formation of contract but that that can be delivered not earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur has no bearing;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suited for return due to reasons of health protection or hygiene if their sealing is removed after the delivery;
- for the supply of goods if they were because of their nature mixed inseparably with other goods after their delivery;
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Exemplary withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back.)
- To Gabriela Pyka, Ottobrunner Strasse 29, 85640 Putzbrunn, fax number: +49 89 60668880, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Hereby I / We (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*) / provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.